Weather Report

@Irvine,USA    @CKS,TW

The WeatherPixie The WeatherPixie

Previous Posts
Links

Archives


 A template for my blog

Powered by Blogger

US Stamps
Monday, August 09, 2004
US Stamp Issue 2001.09.11 --- 2004.08
US Stamp Issue

It's an easy way to collect stamps without spending money. I used to pay a lot of money on buying stamps, then store them in albums.

What i liked is the beauty of stamps' design. If so, these stamp photos collected from internet also can provide me this chance to appreciate it.

I will treat it as another way to collect stamps.

The motivation to make this blog is because i told my friend i used to like collecting stamps, then i realized that i hadn't done so for a long period since i went abroad. It is a good way to maintain my hobby and enjoy the sweet sense of having beautiful stamps.

Note @ 08-09-04 CA92612